- Library Webpage: http://www.nyack.edu/library.php
- Information Commons: Icon on nyack.edu and IC tab in E360
- Classic Catalog: iii/search/X (use when Encore is down)
On-site guest desktop access: For first-time guests at ATS, Bailey and Eastman Libraries, library staff will log in for guests.
Off-campus access to resources paid for by the libraries is restricted to current Nyack/ATS students, faculty and staff (except for alumni access to the ATLA Religion Database).
For current students, faculty and students: Username and PW – same as my.nyack.edu
Register ON CAMPUS to have access from anywhere.
Click on the link “Register” to create an individual NoodleTools account.
To register from OFF CAMPUS or if you are prompted for a “revalidation login”, please contact the libraries for log in information.
The log in information is confidential and is limited to current students, faculty, and staff of Nyack/ATS.
The best way to access TREN documents is to go to the library website (www.nyack.edu/library) and use the Library Resources drop-down, and choose “Databases A-Z”. Scroll down to “Theological Research Exchange Network” and click on the title.
- Enter the name of the title, keyword or subject term for your topic in the search box.
- To gain access, click on “Add this Digital e-Doc to the Nyack College subscription”.
- Click “Download Now” link.
- Open the downloaded PDF file and when prompted, enter the password “nyack” to open the file.
You can also search for TREN documents using Encore.
- Enter TREN as a keyword and limit to e-books
- Click on “Available Online” link in the record
- Click on “Add this Digital e-Doc to the Nyack College subscription.
- Click “Download Now” link.
When prompted, enter the password to open the downloaded file. please contact the libraries for the password.
This password information is confidential and is limited to current students, faculty, and staff of Nyack/ATS.
If you have a problem accessing the document at any point, please contact a librarian and we will email the PDF file to you.
All alumni of Nyack and Alliance Theological Seminary may access ATLASerials free of charge. To request the confidential username and password, the Desk Attendant will complete the Google Form with the requested information. A librarian will contact the alum to provide the confidential username and password.
ATLASerials is an online collection of approximately 250 full-text religious and theological journals providing access to journal articles and book reviews in these journals from volume 0ne to the present. Representative titles available include Christianity Today, Christian Century, Church History, Journal for the Study of the Old Testament, Journal for the Study of the New Testament, Biblioteca Sacra, Interpretation, and the Journal of the American Academy of Religion.
To access these resources, go to the library website (www.nyack.edu/library) and under “Library Resources” Tab, choose the Databases A-Z list, and then choose ATLA Religion Database.
If you have trouble accessing this resource using the username and password given to you, please contact the libraries for log in information.