Dear Faculty & Students,
Here are some new resources the library has made available online for faculty and students. Many of them are provided by New York State to all libraries within the state. Take a moment to check them out. Enjoy! – Linda Poston, Dean of Library Services
- A-Z Maps Online AtoZ Maps Online is the world’s most comprehensive collection of royalty-free downloadable modern maps, antique maps, and maps of exploration.
- Britannica Academic Access to high-quality, comprehensive information from the Encyclopædia Britannica and Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary, plus magazines and periodicals.
- Britannica Escolar Miles de artículos, imágenes, videos, clips de audio, fuentes primarias, mapas, herramientas de investigación,y sitios recomendados para primaria y secundaria.
- Britannica School Thousands of articles, images, videos, audio clips, primary sources, maps, research tools, recommended Web sites, from three separate databases—Elementary, Middle, or High School.
- Educators Reference Complete Resource for educators and education students. Provides access to periodicals covering pre-school to college and most educational specialties. Also contains federal and international reports and publications, including full-text for many titles cited in ERIC.
- Research in Context Resource for students in grades 6 to 8. Offers magazines, newspapers, primary sources, over 12,000 videos and more on a variety of topics. Supports national and state curriculum standards in language arts, social studies and science.